Q. Where do I pay my fines?
There are several ways you can pay fines or charges on your account.
- Access your online account through the NOBLE Catalog
- Select "My Account" - found in the top right corner
- Sign in with your library card number (on the back of your Gordon ID) and password
- First time to your online account? More information available on the Library Access page of the Jenks website
- Any fines due will be listed on the right-hand side of the Account Summary tab
- Click "View Charges" to see an itemized list of all charges
- Select the charges you would like to pay and choose "Pay Selected Charges"
- Follow directions to pay by Visa, Discover, or MasterCard
- If you have not done so already, download the free NOBLE Libraries app and sign in with your account info
- From the app's home screen select "Charges"
- From here you can view all fines accrued. Select "Pay all charges"
- This will take you to the account page on the NOBLE website. Follow directions stated above.
To pay charges in cash, please see the attendant at the Circulation Desk.
Was this helpful? 0 0