Q. What are Course Reserves and how do I get that material?
Course Reserves are materials that have been selected by faculty for their students to use and can be checked out at the Circulation Desk. When asking for an item, please know the course code (ie - BCM 325) and title.
To find a list of all items on reserve:
- From the library homepage click on Course Reserves
- Browse the list or search to find your course
- From the list provided, locate the item you need
- Record the code in the green box (ie. - BCM325 Pilgrim at Tinker Creek)
- Bring this to the Circulation Desk
Reserved items have a check out period of three hours. Overdue items will accrue a fine of 50 cents per hour, including overnight hours. Please return them promptly as your classmates will also need them.