Q. Can I still request material through Interlibrary Loan (ILL)?


All requests for books or other material from NOBLE, other Massachusetts libraries (via ComCat), or other ILL requests have been suspended for now. However, we still invite you to request electronic articles! If you cannot find the scholarly articles you are looking for via Jenks's online resources, please fill out the ILL Article Request form and we'll do our best to get you the article! It will be emailed to you as a PDF when it arrives. 

  • Last Updated Mar 25, 2020
  • Views 16
  • Answered By Erica Street

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us